This is a guide I have created to help those who struggle during Coding and customizing pages in a special way.
❗❗THIS WILL NOT WORK UNLESS YOU GO INTO Source Mode❗❗
<span style="border:(size of border) (style of border) (color);"
Follow these steps when you have pasted that^ at the top of your page:
- Delete: (size of border)
Replace it with a number such as: 12px (then add px)
- Delete: (style of border)
Replace it with one of the Styles I have shown. (Dotted, Solid, etc..)
- Delete (color)
Replace it with a Hex Color (such as: #0000, etc.) Or a color name such as white or red etc.
Autoplay is a feature on the wiki where you add audio to a article, and as soon as the reader clicks it, the audio will play on the page. However, there is a way to change the coding so the audio Does not Play instantly.
1. Type in a song you would like to use:
(MAKE SURE TO ADD 'SOUNDCLOUD' TO THE END) Then, click Search.
2. Once you search it click this one I have screenshotted:
3.At the top of the page there is something called a URL:
4. Right click on The URL, then click Copy or Cut
5. Go back to your article, go into Source Mode and type this coding at the top of your page:
soundcloud url="💜" height="20" auto_play="💜"></soundcloud>
Follow these steps:
- Add < to the beginning of soundcloud:
- Delete all the 💜's in the coding above ^
- Right Click where the first 💜 was, click paste
- If you want autoplay replace the 2nd 💜 with: true
- If you do NOT want autoplay replace the 2nd 💜 with: false
If this does not work please contact one of these staff members: